Join me for the first episode in March’s conception series! Discover how to utilize fertility awareness to improve your chances of conceiving naturally when you’re ready.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today's episode:
- Why myths around conceiving make it so challenging when trying to actually conceive
- The percentage a healthy couple has to get pregnant each cycle
- How it is possible to prevent pregnancy without hormones
- The average amount of months post-pill it takes to conceive
- An unspoken benefit of Fertility Awareness for your fertility
- How Fertility Awareness helps with timing when trying to conceive
- How practicing Fertility Awareness gives you insight to any problems you may have with your cycle before TTC
- The benefit charting has with getting your partner involved
Connect with Lisa:
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Join the community! Follow Fertility Friday on Instagram! Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast in Apple Podcasts!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women's health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you've been waiting for. Click here to apply now!
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!